Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming two new additions to the Moderating team, Christopher and Bro Eddie.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Please join me in welcoming two new additions to the Moderating team, Christopher and Bro Eddie.
:shock: What? Passed by again? WTF? I'm the most easy going, diplomatic, fair, open minded Motherf*cker you'll ever meet! Is it the religion thing? Cause I'm white? Democrat? Crippled? Old? I can't believe you chose those p*ssies over me! :twisted:

:lol::lol:...:p

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Welcome and congrats on your new titles...........I think.

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:shock: What? Passed by again? WTF? I'm the most easy going, diplomatic, fair, open minded Motherf*cker you'll ever meet! Is it the religion thing? Cause I'm white? Democrat? Crippled? Old? I can't believe you chose those p*ssies over me! :twisted:

:lol::lol:...:razz:

I did ask you but you told me you were too cool for that sort of thing. Perhaps due to your advanced age, bouts of dementia, and failing memory you have forgotten that.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Go back to my suckup post on thanking the moderators for thier time they put in,,,and keep that in mind when i am a baaadddd boy!

Good luck, guys!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts

:lol::lol:...:p
You don't have enough pictures in pink boas to qualify Charles.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
...and Christopher doesn't even have a motorcycle any more!!!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Congratulations to the NEWBIES!!! Now, lets gang up on them and make them do some REAL WORK :mrgreen::mrgreen::shock:

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Holy crap, Bro Eddie I can see but Christopher!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this place coming to :shock: :shock: :shock: Jeez, this is a guy that can't even ride anymore because the local cops made him sell his ride. And you trust him to mod this site? :mrgreen:

And, hopefully this means that we'll see less of Murray too. :wink:

Seriously though, good choices.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Congrats to Bro Eddie and Christopher! I'm sure you guys will do well. I've been a moderator before, most times a thankless job and you can never please everybody.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Big congrats guys. Glad to have you as our moderators.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Very good choices.
Well done guys.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: All these congratulations...phfffffffft. Couple of cross dressing "Nancy" boys. And...oh yeah...had to get a Marine didn't ya. Welllllllll...won't be long before he makes a big mess of things(like Marines always do in the field)and you'll be forced to have an old Army guy(real man)come in and clean it up! :p

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
:shock: All these congratulations...phfffffffft. Couple of cross dressing "Nancy" boys. And...oh yeah...had to get a Marine didn't ya. Welllllllll...won't be long before he makes a big mess of things(like Marines always do in the field)and you'll be forced to have an old Army guy(real man)come in and clean it up! :p
Geez, you're one jealous old fart, aren'tcha? :lol:

I'll tell ya what, Charles, I'll appoint you as a moderator for this forum. As of this post, you have all the rights and privileges that moderators enjoy here. Now, bend over and let Chris, Bro Eddie, Phil, Cbjr and, especially, Murray have their shot at your ... well you know. And make sure that your garage looks as clean as the Spiritman mancave. You do that and you'll be official as a mod here. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts