Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I got the new 750C2 and am gonna get new exhaust for it sometime soon...i hope....but am having problems finding alot of options. And me being a Newbie to the bike world doesn't help.

Got a couple of catalogs in that i requested and one doesn't even list 07 bikes and the other lists them but has very few things listed for the actual 750C2, and have searched the internet. I have seen where someone said on another forum that most Aero aftermarket exhausts will fit the new shadows because they are supposedly the same engine?? Also would the 750DC and the 750C2 be the same as far as pipes go is there a diffrence?

I would like to purchase a set of pipes within the next month or two and any info is greatly appreciated

· Registered
498 Posts
V-Twin said:
Orangeflame said:
My wofe chose the Cobra pipes for her Spirit only because she likes the look of them. They were easy to install and look & sound great! Nice deep rumble.

See a pic here: http://home.comcast.net/~addss/newpipes.jpg
Those look sweet on the SS750.....did you also rejet yourself? Or, did you take it in?
No rejet, just adjusted the A/F screws and she runs perfectly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.