Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good set of aftermarket drag bars that will fit my 2002 honda shadow ace 750 deluxe any suggestions would be great thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a set that has risers built into them so I can get rid of my stock risers, but am having a hard time finding a set to match my existing hole pattern..

·
Premium Member
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3 Modified
2,463 Posts
The biggest consideration when fitting low bars to the 750 ACE is whether the controls will clear the tank at full lock in both directions.
It can be done even with the stock risers: 2002 stock 750 ACE Handlebar options? - ACE Modifications - 750ace.com Forums

I use a Drag Specialties Super Bar (a low rise, low pull back bar) on my ACE with stock risers and have about 1/2" tank clearance, I did use Biker Dash's routing suggestions for the cable from the above link.

Probably the simple route is to fit the bars and risers from a 750 Spirit, just be very careful giving them a "look over" if buying used.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Not sure if this will be relevant or not, but on my ACE 1100, I used risers from a Sabre with the Biltwell Tracker bars. Bars are much lower with less pullback and still plenty of clearance to the tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts