1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
keep it going. good start

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
My sons and I just got a cl 350 recently. Similar vintage. Ours is a 71. Hope to do a total restore. I'll be watching your progress. :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tx need any parts ? I got a few .

Jim ya I like it to think I'm gonna repaint it just like it is .

Mark no I'm not gonna use that tank on this one it's way to big . Think I'm gonna go with this one instead

·
Registered
515 Posts
My son started and gave up on a 1967 YL2C restore that I think I'm gonna take care of this winter to help keep me from going insane (also to get it out of my garage).

Should be fun and give me a chance to hone my powder coating skillz.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
My son started and gave up on a 1967 YL2C restore that I think I'm gonna take care of this winter to help keep me from going insane (also to get it out of my garage).

Should be fun and give me a chance to hone my powder coating skillz.
I bought a YL2CM a year ago. Think it was a 68. Paid 25 for it then sold it last Jan. for 125 with no investment in it. Guy ended up working for the State and tracked the title down. Restored the bike and had it on clist for a while. They are a great lookin bike. I sorta wished I would have finished it but I wanted a gun so I sold some stuff.

Let me know if you need anything. I have a manual for that bike and can make some copies if you need something. PM me if you want and I can give you my cell if you need something.

T.C.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I bought a YL2CM a year ago. Think it was a 68. Paid 25 for it then sold it last Jan. for 125 with no investment in it. Guy ended up working for the State and tracked the title down. Restored the bike and had it on clist for a while. They are a great lookin bike. I sorta wished I would have finished it but I wanted a gun so I sold some stuff.

Let me know if you need anything. I have a manual for that bike and can make some copies if you need something. PM me if you want and I can give you my cell if you need something.

T.C.
Thanks for that. Right now I am in the tear-down stage so everything is pretty straightforward. I may need some information/manual pages when it comes to reassembly, wiring, and ignition - so I'll keep your offer in mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.