Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let the Canadian members of the forum know about an all Canadian riding club that is growing quickly in Canada.

http://www.cmc001.ca/index2.html

The club started in November 2006 and already has 15 Chapters and over 200 members.

Check them out and see if it is something for you.

For me, I like the idea of it being a Canadian Club and that the people like to actually ride.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I joined the same group as Lisa even though I don't live near there, but I ride there so good enough for me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I signed up with chapter 013 in Campbell River. So far they are the only one on Vancouver Island. Really like the idea of it being all Canadian.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just signed up.....( under my hometown, as I am there pretty well every weekend in the summer ( Peterborough )

We'll see what happens.
Cheers
O

·
Registered
750 Posts
Canadian Riding Club

Chapter 002-Thousand Islands had a brunch not too far away from me on Saturday, great fun and 24 ppls turned up....I joined, they seem like a great bunch of folks and I like the rules :lol:

Di

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Canadian Riding Club

Vetlady said:
Chapter 002-Thousand Islands had a brunch not too far away from me on Saturday, great fun and 24 ppls turned up....I joined, they seem like a great bunch of folks and I like the rules :lol:

Di

Thats awesome! Mike, the first officer is a great person. So is Angie his fiance.

Actually, he was the reason I invited you to the CR forum way back when. I thought he and Angie would be good conections to have in the same area.

I saw some of the pictures..... looks like fun was had by all.

I missed out on going....maybe another time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I joined the St. Catharines chapter yesterday. I noticed that there are some posts by someone called Lisa, from Cambridge, with the handle 1BadApple (may have the spelling wrong there). Would that be the same Lisa, Lisa ?

Brian

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Codger said:
I joined the St. Catharines chapter yesterday. I noticed that there are some posts by someone called Lisa, from Cambridge, with the handle 1BadApple (may have the spelling wrong there). Would that be the same Lisa, Lisa ?

Brian
thats me! :D

p.s.Brian, I have a patch (crazy canucks) coming for you :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's awsome, Lisa. Thanks so much.

Brian

·
Registered
41 Posts
we are up and running in Lloydminster .. Chapter 021

Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts