Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


Stopped to take a break along the road and couldn't resist snapping a picture.

Happy Trails!

sanoke
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
sanoke said:


Stopped to take a break along the road and couldn't resist snapping a picture.

Happy Trails!

sanoke
A winters day before the thaw
I ride alone
Out here with nary a soul
to bother me
Serenity and thoughts of peace emcompasse
my mortal soul
and this place of blisfull solitude
deeply comforts me
I pause to capture the moment
and ride away
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,266 Posts
CrazyDave said:
[
A winters day before the thaw
I ride alone
Out here with nary a soul
to bother me
Serenity and thoughts of peace emcompasse
my mortal soul
and this place of blisfull solitude
deeply comforts me
I pause to capture the moment
and ride away
Dave,
what can i say that Sanokes Pic doesnt say about your poem!

That is just fantastic! Bravo ..... the poem and pic compliment ea other... the pic and poem together are perfection!!!!

droy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CrazyDave said:
sanoke said:


Stopped to take a break along the road and couldn't resist snapping a picture.

Happy Trails!

sanoke
A winters day before the thaw
I ride alone
Out here with nary a soul
to bother me
Serenity and thoughts of peace emcompasse
my mortal soul
and this place of blisfull solitude
deeply comforts me
I pause to capture the moment
and ride away
Thanks Dave! You really captured in words what I was thinking and feeling.

John
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top