Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't planning to try to sell my 98 1100 Shadow Spirit, but an opportunity arose today that is making me consider it. A buddy offered to sell his 99 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic to me for $1,000. It may need some work, but it seems like a good deal to me. Do any of you have experience with these bikes? Is there anything I need to also consider?

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. I already have two bikes, the Shadow and a virago 920 project. My wife doesn't want three bikes in the garage, so I would need to sell one. The total price of the Vulcan is $1,000. I'm hoping to get around $2,500 for the shadow. The additional money from the sale of the shadow could be used toward other bills or to go toward repairs/mods to the Vulcan and virago.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your responses. I didn't realize that the 1500s had these issues. I was under the impression that they were rated up there with the hondas. It sounds like I need to do more research on the 1500s and put a bit more thought into this. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.