Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

Thanks everyone. I wish I would've found this site years ago. Pretty cool. Yeah I'm sure you'll see alot more pics from me. Kind of a new hobby of mine. To bad riding season around these parts is gonna end sooner than later.

·
Registered
146 Posts
yep, Wisconsin has some awesome color in the fall, great pics. I couldn't handle the winters any longer so I left it behind in '99.
Would love to see more as well as some side shots of your bike. I have similar paint and am considering white walls.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KPVSR. White walls would look awesome on your bike. Winters are tough. But I hate anything above 80 degrees. Just can't win. Would love to move somewhere where it stays 80 or below and above freezing. Sounds like Southern Cali. Way to many people.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the site and beautiful shots! What program did you use for the HDR (either that or the colors are a LOT more vivid a bit north than they are in Illinois :D ). Whatcha shooting with?

Keep up the good work, I look forward to oogling more photos in the future!

FreakShow

·
Banned
912 Posts
Being from Wisconsin and living in California, I miss the fall color change.
Thanks for sharing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.