Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open for suggestion....my GoogleFu is failing me.

Really don't want to replace the stock, nearly-flat-back chrome housings.....on my '97 VT1100C2 ACE, the FlyinJenni.

Northern neighbor: firehawk showed me how to find the Cyclops H4 LED replacement for the headlight.

Suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure; haven't opened the housings.
Just figgered anybody here would know more about these than I do!

I figure it may be a 90 degree kinda bulb, since the lights are very thin, front to back.

Once again, W-O-R-K has radically interfered with my hobby.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
do you recall if you have a 5 3/4 or 7in head light?

There is a light called "truck lite phase 7" (7in headlight option) head light that is LED and is talked about the be much better than the HD daymaker headlight. So it looks good and has a ton of light. Or a Primo Rivera for a 5 3/4in option. Both can be had for less than $200 if you shop around.

But dont think you're going to drop a LED bulb in place of the halogen with the factory reflector housing still intact. It wont throw light properly, and will probably be pretty dim. I've been down that road before.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She bears a 7" headlight, but got that covered....gotta 3400 lumen Cyclops H4 LED inbound, for that.

Appreciate your input on the refitting something into the smaller pr of driving lights; will take your advice instead of jousting at windmills.

Lotsa nice-output LED driving / fog lights out there.....but they are all so daym

UGLY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts