Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to take a 40 mile round trip jaunt - of course I don't care that it's only 46 degrees outside and dark at 6PM...I took the Shadow. I love to ride! But it began as soon as I made the turn out of the neighborhood.... I started wondering how it would feel mounted on that VTX 1300R sitting there in nice warm Texas...waiting for me. The whole ride I was thinking, this is just one more mile closer.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
You better hurry up and get down ther soon, or you will never get any sleep!
I will tell you how it's gonna feel!!!!!
GREAT! And that Mustang seat, your broken A$$ is going to love it! You do need to get to a DR. before that 2500 mile trip though!
Coop

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
has the guy got back to ya? when you goin' down there?

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
About 1PM EST today the deal was made. Now it's just either getting it shipped or getting down there. The good thing is I no longer will be attempting to steal your bike. :) Wife want to go too so she is handling travel down now. Plan is to hang in San Antonio for the weekend then she'll fly home. I'll see her in a week....or two. ;-)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
If you're coming next weekend, there's an air show about a mile and a half from where you're picking up the bike. Randolph AFB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.