Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This has been an annual event since I joined HSN and I want to make sure this tradition continues.

Here is how it works.

If you have anything that is motorcycle related and is still usable you can make a gift to another HSN member by posting the item here. If you need the part you simply tell the person via PM and let them know you need it. The person who is giving the item away pays to have it shipped
( USA or Canada ) to the other member.

Items given away in the past is numerous. From ride bells to tank bibs to helmets and other items. All that is asked is that you truly have a need for the item. :)

To get this seasons give away going I am offering the following:
Set of 4 Smoked turn signal lens
Pair Skeleton Hand Mirrors
XX Pair Clear National Cycle Hand Guards >> promised to Peppysfireball

Merry Christmas,

· Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
639 Posts

This has been an annual event since I joined HSN and I want to make sure this tradition continues.

Here is how it works.

If you have anything that is motorcycle related and is still usable you can make a gift to another HSN member by posting the item here. If you need the part you simply tell the person via PM and let them know you need it. The person who is giving the item away pays to have it shipped
( USA or Canada ) to the other member.

Items given away in the past is numerous. From ride bells to tank bibs to helmets and other items. All that is asked is that you truly have a need for the item. :)

To get this seasons give away going I am offering the following:
Set of 4 Smoked turn signal lens
Pair Skeleton Hand Mirrors
Pair Clear National Cycle Hand Guards

Merry Christmas,
I would absurdly LOVE the handguards. I have the windshield and lightbar is on my Xmas list. I'll go thru my stuff and see what I've got

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta have your address Peppysfireball PM it to me, I`ll get `em on the way...

Merry Christmas

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put my hands on your Handguards this morning, will get `em mailed out next Post office trip...
I Blew the dust off`n them, finding or Making a box is next,
Dennis

Anybody else got some stuff to Christmas Gift to members?

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What with Ann having had a stroke over our time spent with family "Thanksgiving Feast", I`ve been "busy as a one arm wallpaper hanger"...
BUT I promise @Peppysfireball to get those handguards mailed off to you this week...

Merry Christmas Y`all,
Dennis & Ann

· Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
639 Posts
What with Ann having had a stroke over our time spent with family "Thanksgiving Feast", I`ve been "busy as a one arm wallpaper hanger"...
BUT I promise @Peppysfireball to get those handguards mailed off to you this week...

Merry Christmas Y`all,
Dennis & Ann
So sorry to hear that . Is she doing okay? Thanks for thinking of me. I told my husband that something was wrong as you hadn't been on here in several weeks and commented on my difficulties. I even sent you a message thru conversations inquiring. Take care of yourselves and Merry Christmas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts