Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm a general weekend warrior motorcycle guy and my last bike was a '99 Triumph Trophy 1200, fast but not comfortable enough for me, before that 99 Roadstar, 86 V-Max, 84 Venture Royale, 79 XS-1100...
But I fell in love with the classic looks of the Retro paint schemes of the AERO and ACE especially the peach or sea foam. I think the styling all of the way around is very cool. Have heard cruising a distance can be a little buzzy but haven't heard anything else bad about these bikes. I'm looking at them not only because of the looks but want something a little more smaller than the Roadstars and stylish. Question; how hard is it to find the classic paint schemed AERO's?

· Registered
9,268 Posts
Welcome! You dont see too many of the retro colored paint jobs, but they are out there.

Where are you in Illinois? I'm in Evansville, Indiana and i do a little riding in southern Illinois.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Illinois Quad Cities

I hail from Milan, part of the Illinois Quad Cities. IT Director and soon to be double nickels. The orange and cream would be a great companion to our Hemi Orange Dodge Demon we take to local shows.:D

· Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.