Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all.. My name is Chad. I just purchased my first cruiser. I have ridden for about 25 years. Right now I have a Suzuki SV650 and my new 2002 Honda vt1100c2 shadow sabre. My Suzuki is on the market now so it should not be long and I will be back down to 1 bike again.
My cruiser only has 5000 miles on it and according to the previous owner he has nearly $4000 worth of accessories on it.
I am making some changes on it now like adding a bigger windshield and I just put new Cobra exhaust on it.
There seems to be some issues with how it is running so I hope to figure it out soon.
All in all I am looking forward to having this cruiser. I look forward to reading posts and moving forward with my purchase.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud!

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
$4K in accessories? Holy s--t! ;-) Looking forward to photos! And welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a pic right after i bought it. I didn't like the exhaust so I just put Cobra exhaust on it this weekend. I said earlier that the previous owner claims he had nearly $4000 in accessories... I don't seriously know much of anything that I can purchase chrome that isn't already on it.. Seriously!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.