Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
19,030 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,726 Posts
Welcome to the forum. LOTS of people here that are eager to help with issues or just questions in general. Have fun and be safe. I hope those "diamond plate" floor boards don't get slick when they get wet. Bike looks really good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. LOTS of people here that are eager to help with issues or just questions in general. Have fun and be safe. I hope those "diamond plate" floor boards don't get slick when they get wet. Bike looks really good.
I'm new to floor boards in general and I'm not sure what I think of them yet. They are more comfortable on long rides to me, but they're so BIG. Kind of feels in the way at times. If I do leave them on I'll look into maybe getting some kind of nonslip surface put on them.

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,898 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
223 Posts
Welcome..I stsrtrdn3 uears ago on a cherry red Honda rebel and bought a 2008 shadow aero this uear when I joined the women's riding group stilettos on steel. I am in central illinois and riding down to fast Eddie's on Monday with the girls. We are riding down to shawnee in July. I live my aero and have it all blinged out. It's candy apple red and pearl white

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
430 Posts
Those bags are really nice and seem to be fairly common. I've wondered if they were a factory option on some years?
If I'm not mistaken I believe the brand is Leatherlyke. I wouldn't think they would have been a factory option but can't say I'm a 100% sure on that. They are nice bags and I'm always amazed at what I fit in there!

·
Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
223 Posts
If I'm not mistaken I believe the brand is Leatherlyke. I wouldn't think they would have been a factory option but can't say I'm a 100% sure on that. They are nice bags and I'm always amazed at what I fit in there!
Dq
They have been out of business for quite some time. All.i see now are ads for vikings which I have on both mine

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow Phantom 750
4,065 Posts
I'm new to floor boards in general and I'm not sure what I think of them yet. They are more comfortable on long rides to me, but they're so BIG. Kind of feels in the way at times. If I do leave them on I'll look into maybe getting some kind of nonslip surface put on them.
My wife has floorboards on her 2014 Aero and I don’t like them!!! They get in the way when I have to move her bike around. I will stick to pegs,,,

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts