Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
My 'sports bar' is my basement. :D Beer and food are cheaper and I can wear my pjs without anyone making comments. Well, except for my husband but I don't listen to him anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
My 'sports bar' is my basement. :D Beer and food are cheaper and I can wear my pjs without anyone making comments. Well, except for my husband but I don't listen to him anyway. :lol:
I cannot wait to come up there and straighten Paul out. The poor man anyways. I will show him how to take over control of your home and make you the little woman of the house. :)

Chris

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
I cannot wait to come up there and straighten Paul out. The poor man anyways. I will show him how to take over control of your home and make you the little woman of the house. :)

Chris
:shock: Swing by Kansas and pick me up. It'll take two of us. One to convince Poor Paul that there are nice women out there who do more than lay around on the couch drunk watching sports and eating chips. And the other one to hold the closet door shut after we throw Willie in it. :lol::lol::-D

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
:shock: Swing by Kansas and pick me up. It'll take two of us. One to convince Poor Paul that there are nice women out there who do more than lay around on the couch drunk watching sports and eating chips. And the other one to hold the closet door shut after we throw Willie in it. :lol::lol::-D
He loves me cuz I'm awesome. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I looked this place up. Looks like someone threw some siding on an old two story house. But the first review I read was interesting.

"Cheap beer and interesting people to say the least. The food is actually pretty good too. Service can be a little slow but just listen to the townies around you and you will be more than entertained while you drink your cheap beer and eat."

:lol: Well now..."interesting people to say the least"???? :shock:

"Baby girl...take your brother, git in the car and stay there. Momma'll be there in a minute as soon as she stabs this b*tches stupid a$$."

:lol::lol::shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts