Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small camper that I pull behind my bike. The camper is made in Denmark and not imported to the U.S. any longer, in fact, hasn't been for many years. I need some very small parts and can't find them anywhere. I found a dealer for the camper in the UK and they are supposed to have the pieces I need. Anyone from across the pond that could check on this? Thanks

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Try sending Collector a pm
If Graham calls them they may have a heart attack. Nobody wants to see HM's tax man on their caller ID. On the other hand, after the shock they would probably be quite cooperative.:-D

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am living in the netherlands. Tell me what parts and what brand of camper. Maybe i can take a look for parts overhere for you.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The camper is a 1988 Combi Camp. The parts I need are the small plastic clips they use to hang the curtains with. They are sewn onto the curtain and clip onto a plastic flexible rail that is sewn onto the canvas of the tent.

Thanks for the offer to help, I really appreciate it. The camper is old but in excellent shape. The curtains I have are original and still in very good shape except for all the missing clips. They were removed and used on new curtains the original owner had made.

·
Registered
229 Posts
There are some dealerships overhere. Will call the tuesday, as monday they are all closed. I noticed they where made in Paderborn, Germany. Swedish permitt.
Hope I will succeed in getting them for you. How many do you need?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sad news for you. The dutch importer I just phoned, says they don't have those clips anymore. Combi camp stops providing parts at 20 years. So after 20 years they no longer have parts. Hope the shop in the UK is aible to help you.
There is a club of combi camp owners and lovers overhere.
You can sign on and ask your question there. Maybe someone has some clips for you. There are people who keep little parts for the " you never know" reason.
Here is the link.
Welkom bij de Combi-Camp Club
I will register myself and ask the question for the parts for you. As I can understand your dutch is not that well.
Hope to have helped you so far.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for checking for me Kees. Looks like the company in the UK will sell and ship them to me. I received an email from them today. They have the clips in stock and are waiting for me to tell them how many I need. I appreciate your effort.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts