Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought, I would let you all know what I found at Wal-mart today...

http://www.revell.com/catalog/catalog/R_M_Choppers-24-1.html

I've seen very few motorcycle models, and they all ran like $35 and higher... I guess Revell has caught on that not every one wants to build cars, and planes... I picked one up today at Wal-mart for $10.

I don't know if I'll ever get around to putting it together, but I was glad to see it... I used to build them when I was a kid, and I now I buy one like once a year or so, and say I'm going to work on it and it just sits in the box LOL...

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's cool. I used to build lots of models in H.S. The only bike models I have seen are H-D or customs.. I'd like to find a model of my VLX :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey Xodus, I do same thing.......I've got probably 15 models in the closet awaiting to be sorted, painted, glued, and someday turned into something or get enought model pieces together to created something different.......maybe like the days when I couldn't drive and only thought what it would be like to drive the car/bike of my dream......maybe one day.....Last model I built was with my daughter - she had a Sr report to do on buying HD or Homda motorcycles........the model was part of her report.......the HD model still seats on my computer desk.....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Xodus, I put the "torch" one together about 3 months ago. The directions were very vague. ya can easily put something on wrong. but still was fun to build. it was also cheap. so if something went wrong, oh well.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Used to build all manner of models when I was younger...then my brother and I both had drawers full of model parts and we starting building all kinds ofweird **** using a wood burner!!

I still build models....they are just alot bigger and require a welder instead of glue!

Gonz

·
Registered
57 Posts
I to used to build them in middle to high school. As others have mentioned, I'd love to find one of my Shadow Aero 1100

1 - 8 of 8 Posts