Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are any Montreal riders on this forum. Or Laval, South Shore, North Shore, any one in Qc?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if you know of anyone plz send them my way...ya hes ugly, but pretty damn cool, had the chance to hang out with him after a show!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hola,

Just read your "squeaky brake" post and realized the tundra comment meant you were from these here parts.

I've recently joined the board, having purchased a granddaddy Shadow (an '83), and hail from Montreal...

I just got my Clymer manual today, from chapters, and am in the process of getting some basic maintenance done so I can try it out on a little road trip without too much worry. Hoping for a ride to la capitale shortly...

PM me should you wish to show off your bike ;-)

Regards,
oz

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi Guys/Gals

It's good to see fellow Montrealers.

I too have recently joined this forum and have learnt a few things in the short time I have been here. I'm from St-Eustache (north of Montreal).

I just bought my first bike (1983 VT750 Shadow), and am now going through my driving courses.

Cheers,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.