Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Every day I go to my garage and look at my bike and give it a sad smile, the sad part is the bike reply back with even sadder face and a bad dust on the seat from not been on the the road.

I am a new rider with a learner permit but can't go for ride alone if I want to keep my permit.

I live in Montreal west island and hoping someone here live close by and welling to pick me up to go for a ride, or if anyone here aware of a bikers club in Montreal west island please share the info and would be highly appreciated.

Have a great summer everyone and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
You can't ride alone with a learner in PQ? That's silly. In ON the restrictions are no night riding or 400 series highways.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I have to ride with someone for a year before I get my full permit. Very silly

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Quebec city, and "silly" is not the rigth word.... it's IDIOTIC!! it's the most stupid thing i've ever seen.... sorry guys i had to say it, i feel better now ...
Wely Im 2 1/2 hours away otherwise i would go to pick you up, I hope you find someone soon! If i go to Montreal i'll let you know.

Roger

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well said @Roger ... Well said my friend.
Thanks for your offer and hopefully I'll be more on the road soon.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just found out recently that there was a short time here in Ontario that we had the same rule (sometime in th 70's).
Strange since only now after 6 years of riding am I starting to feel comfortable riding with others.
Good luck @wely

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe we should organize a nice ride to meet and enjoy the summer days

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
True, let's plan a ride.
I am new to this and no clue how it should start. But wouldn't mind taking directions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts