Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Curerntly living in NJ and possibly moving out to CO next year. Looking at some areas in Littleton and Castle Rock. How is the riding out in CO? I assume there has to be some great routes out there to take in :)

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
There are several riders from the Denver area on the forum. Swarmkeeper, Sanoke, and JosephJ to mention a few.

Good luck on the move and be sure to look up our members there. They will be able to direct you to the better riding areas.

Joe

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
And if you happen to meander to the south a little, give me a shout. There's also a couple of members in the Texas Panhandle. Out in these parts, a couple hundred miles is just a hop, skip and a jump.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
chelch said:
How is the riding out in CO?
Fantastic!

You can ride up and touch the clouds.

Or you can ride through the colorful pine forests.

Or you can head out to the wide open spaces.

We've got it all.

Happy Trails!

sanoke

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will keep you guys in mind if/when I get out there. I usually ride alone out here in jersey :( Those are some great photos sanoke.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm up about 50 miles north of denver in Loveland. From Loveland it's only 20 miles to rocky mountain national park. Its very beautiful riding up here. And like sanoke said you can pretty much ride thru the mountains and the plains all in about a 100 mile trip :). Hope this cold end soon. The snow is really cramping my smile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts