Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Long Beach and I'd like to find some people to ride with. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd like to get a good size group of people and take a nice ride :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm just down the 405 in OC. I'm new to the forum and to riding and would enjoy finding a group to ride with

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
723 Posts
I usually ride with a group that I found on Meetup. Probably the best way to check out a variety of groups and find one that appeals to your style.
The ones I ride with have a wide variety of bikes but there are cruiser and sport groups also.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I live in Mission Viejo. Probably about 30 min from you in good traffic

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. Sorry, not sure what Meetup is. Is it a website. I'm really wanting to join some rides. I don't mind riding with sport bikes. I just don't want to be the only cruiser.

I know where Mission Viejo is. Cool, you're not too far :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Find Meetup groups near you - Meetup
Put in your location and what you are looking for. There are lots of groups in the area you should have no problem finding one that meets your interest. Some are much more active than others. Some you might ride with and decide they aren't quite right for you but eventually you will find one. I have a great time with the group I ride with.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Let me know if you guys ever want to go cruise. Ive been loking for some people to ride with. I live in Pomona which isnt too far from Long Beach and Santa Ana.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey all, I too am looking to ride with a group. I am in Cerritos so i am about in the middle of all of you. Long Beach down the street from me. :). Have a great day all, getting ready to ride in to work!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm down to go on a Saturday and just ride. How about the 12,19 or 26 of January. I'm new to the whole scene, so I'm trying to meet people who enjoy cruising.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in Whittier. When the weather starts getting better, I'm up for a ride. It would be fun to meet up at Nick's in Seal Beach, have some breakfast and then head down PCH toward Dana Point.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 19th it is. Anyone settle on a location? I'm down to run PHC. Never done that before. Once we know we can post it on the runs location to see of more people want to join.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We could meet in Belmont Shore or Seal Beach and head down PCH. It's a beautiful ride. I'm not sure of a destination though.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts