Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My guess is that the 2 1" exaust pipes run through the baffling in the larger exaust pipe. If so can the baffling be removed or at least made less restrictive for the purpose of a higher flow louder exaust note. Or am i better served with some Cobras w/ removeable baffling. I searched u tube maybe 1 or 3 related vids but nothing ACE specific.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
I've read a couple of your posts regarding you "bashing in" your exhaust. Is that a technique you learned here or on your own? You don't need new exhaust, you just need a BFH.;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read a couple of your posts regarding you "bashing in" your exhaust. Is that a technique you learned here or on your own? You don't need new exhaust, you just need a BFH.;)
Haha yes actually learned it right here. Reason i ask is ive seen some vids on the non 2 into 1 exaust where they use a 2" holesaw and rip out the baffle asembly. And in all the vids the sound is very similar to the more expensive aftermarket exaust pipes. Granted they need some carb adjustment afterwards. Buf the ACE 2 into 1 seems to be a unicorn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.