Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from Montreal QC? I live in the east end and I still have my learners permit. I can go for my test in the middle of August but I would really like to ride before since im going on vacation soon. I'm not a noob either I've been riding bikes for years now on private tracks like SS bikes and I bought a cruiser because its cheaper to put on the road.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry not from Quebec.
I am about a hour away in Ontario, was down your way just a few days ago riding through Rigaud and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield.
You sure have some nice roads heading to Mont Tremblant park also, was there just last weekend (Quebec City) :) (138,131,337,347,327.....)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol every time I get a post on this thread my hopes skyrocket. I hate the hockey team here I'm a Boston Bruins fan :D and yes the roads to Tremblant are great I'm doing this big group ride all the way up there at the end of August I think we're almost 8 bikers so far.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well, I'm a little late to the party but I'm in the area. North shore that is :)The back roads up north around Tremblant are great. Going up there and stoping for a drink at a terrasse and watching the scenery is great.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Born and raised in Montreal, live in Vancouver B.C now though. When I lived in Montreal the Canadiens never lost but I'm a Canucks fan now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts