Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting one for my ACE.
Can't find a specific pic on their site.

Just wondering if anyone else already had one, and if so, what do you think?
I don't really like the looks of the Mustang, and I hear it moves you forward, which I don't need.

I like the looks of the Corbin, but way too expensive.
Also, heard some bad things about it tearing and not too great customer service.

So, let me know...

Thanks!

· Registered
29 Posts
I have the Saddlemen Explorer Special studded on my '96 ACE 1100 (not the solo seat). So far I really like it. It is alot narrower than the stock seat and I seem to sit down on the bike more. What I really like is the way the back of the driver's area comes up, really gives support to the back without a backrest. Have not made an extended trip, but do ride about 150 miles for a day trip and the rear-end does not hurt anymore. Don't have any pictures, but the bike really looks alot better....that is one thing that surprised me. Hope this helps.

· Registered
48 Posts
I have the Saddlemen Profiler in my sig pic. It's had some padding removed so it sits even lower. I like it. It would look a little better IMO if it were a little wider where it meets the tank, that's the only thing I don't like about it.

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, everyone.
I think I'm gonna go for the Saddleman Solo saddle, if they still make it.
Only can find it on a spec sheet.

I'll let you know what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.