Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking or buying this jacket. It seems to have everything I want and also have pockets for CE crash padding.

Any opinions on it?

Also - Would pretty much any generic armor work in this do you think? Tour Master has a leather jacket armor kit but everyone (even them) are out of stock.

And third - another option for me would be the Tour Master DSX Denim Jacket (it has CE armor).

I'm basically looking for a jacket to use when I want a more "traditional" look than my Tour Master Flex jacket has.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
I have the DSX Denimun Jacket, Black and like it, it comes with a liner and I use it for mostly mild to warm weather riding as it has lots of vents, have just used it a few times but it is comfortable, doesn't work good for me in cold weather as I perfer my leather jacket as it cuts more wind.
Can't give you any info on the other one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i am sorry i didnt read the post all the way but i saw your bike and it looks ALMOST like mine (saddlebags, driver backrest, crashbar, floorboards, windsheild) :shock: Great minds do think alike :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eldorado said:
I have the DSX Denimun Jacket, Black and like it, it comes with a liner and I use it for mostly mild to warm weather riding as it has lots of vents, have just used it a few times but it is comfortable, doesn't work good for me in cold weather as I perfer my leather jacket as it cuts more wind.
Can't give you any info on the other one.
I decided to go with the DSX to - bought it today.

·
Registered
43 Posts
8) I have the DSX and it works well for me in warm/cool weather,liner or not depending on degrees. It is the perfect m/c denim in my opinion, the armor is great, and the look is cool/cruiser/traditional. I like it in the weather conditions it was designed for. For real chilly/cold, there are better options for me. I have a FirstGear 3/4 length lined textile for the real cold weather riding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts