Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...tegory_ID=7&manufacturer_ID=4&product_ID=1036

I asked this a few days ago but I dont think I explained myself. Then I found this and figured out how to post a link on here...I was pretty proud of myself that I figured that out, ever since they put the internet on computers I havent been very internet savy. Anyway, if anyone knows where i can get these, please don't keep it a secret from me. I am a man on a mission. thanks!

· Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,292 Posts
Looks like Cobra has discontinued that part -- which means that you'd have to find one in stock somewhere. Cobra uses 2 national distributors (who in turn sell to retailers); one is Parts Unlimited but I forget the other one (TJ?). You can try calling them and seeing where they last shipped -- but odds are that path will prove fruitless.

My guess is that you'll be MUCH more likely by asking here and searching online web sites for someone who's got one in stock. Be sure to keep an eye on the threads here -- someone who didn't see this thread might just put up a post how happy they are with their new piece and tip you off to a reailer who's still got some inventory. (That's exactly what happened for me; see this thread http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42061)

· Registered
144 Posts
Yup

I was looking for the same thing. There is a company out of FL -accessories international- I believe. They will sell you a stock air cleaner, but you will need to construct the bracket that holds it in place. They gave me the same run down "cobra discontinued" that item.

If my memory serves me correclty .......$50-60 dollars is what he was asking.

Hope this helps, good luck.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome, thanks guys, I still havent found them yet but your tips will only lead me closer... searching for rare parts is kind of like "where in the world is Carmen Sandiego." only when you find the rare parts your bike looks better. 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.