Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stopped in to say hi to all....how are you guys doing???

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,379 Posts
I remember you, Brian. How the hell are you, man?

Your new pic suggests you have gorn and bought a H****Y D******N. Don't come around here no more, there are pitchfork-waving types running around shouting "Burn the heretic". :lol: (That was a joke, for anyone with a pitchfork).

Actually, membership here doesn't seem to really depend on owning a Shadow anymore (and none the worse for it) so why not stick around.

Respect

Collector

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey there Brian,

I was just lookig at bikes in the archives yesterday and wondered if you were still around.
If I am not mistaken I bought my solo seat from you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do. But then again it has been a while for me also.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
think i'll do a little surfing around to see whats been going on....as for my hd, its a bike with a little better aftermarket,and if you know me you know how i cant stop customzing.....lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
what's up, brian? it's good to see you're still riding. it was because of your bike that i decided to buy apes for my shadow. but i never got around to installing them...i needed longer cables.

i sold the shadow last september and i'm riding a sport bike now. but no one has kicked me out of the forum...yet. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now i gotta find chopper scott and crazy dave and a few others.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mountain bike mike said:
what's up, brian? it's good to see you're still riding. it was because of your bike that i decided to buy apes for my shadow. but i never got around to installing them...i needed longer cables.

i sold the shadow last september and i'm riding a sport bike now. but no one has kicked me out of the forum...yet. :p
hey mike!!sorry to hear you got rid of your shadow.....nice bike....good to see they still let you hang around....lol....i guess they may let me live afterall.....

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
WAZZUP B!!!

Welcome back....to that same ole place thatyou laughed about...

Welcome back....(etc)

lo

Gonz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gonzo said:
WAZZUP B!!!

Welcome back....to that same ole place thatyou laughed about...

Welcome back....(etc)

lo

Gonz
hey gonzo!!! the bikes looking great my man......

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Brian, I do remember you! Great to see you posting. I remember your bike alot as it was one that made me want apes on mine and as you can see, I copied you! Haha!

Nice to see you again!

Leslie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts