Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I'd need a periscope to drive that thing. :lol: Oh, and somebody would have to lend me a pair. :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Who said a crusier can't compete with the crotch rockets. This proves for once and all LOUD pipes save lives :wink:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hmm,
notice that there are NO pictures of anyone ACTUALLY MOUNTED on the darn thing, much less riding/piloting the wee-beasty?

eye candy & gearheader wet dream...but not ridable beyond the edge of the parking lot imho.

if you dought what I say, ask yourself this...would you ride it? on the track? how about across country?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
209 Posts
kinda novel, but what's the purpose?

Kinda novel, but what's the purpose?

I'm thinking that running over a pebble would cause the fork tubes to look like pretzles and I wonder how he hooks 1200 HP up to the road with one wheel and maybe 600-700 pounds on it? I also wonder about it's handling characteristics? I would like to see him try the slow speed box at the MSF training course with that bad boy!!

Also, He'd better hope the blower never comes off that baby or most likely he'll be in at least two pieces.

I've seen those Harleys with a small block, Boss Hogs or whatever they call them, and I thought they took the cake for uselessness........... I was wrong!

John

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Re: kinda novel, but what's the purpose?

Olivereaman said:
Also, He'd better hope the blower never comes off that baby or most likely he'll be in at least two pieces.
That was exactly the first thing I thought of when I looked at the bike. Looks as though his head will be right on top of it and if it goes it will likely take his head off.

I suppose it is an interesting exercise in engineering, but other than that and lugging it around to bike shows, I really cannot get into it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts