Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 2019 Ride of the Month Submission Thread
Important Dates

Now through April 23rd: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 23rd will not be included in the competition)

April 24th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of April!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of motorcycle. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on motorcycle, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Motorcycles that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

*ALL bikes can enter

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Ok, I'm in, 2002 Shadow Ace VT750CDD. Added tachometer, new seat cover, homebuilt single intake manifold with Mikuni HSR42 and K&N filter, custom dent in gas tank. Well worn but I like it.
Mother

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is my entry. It is new to me and I am new to riding. 2009 Aero 750. I bought it a few weeks ago, It came with the windshield, floor boards, saddle bags, luggage rack and Vance and Hines exhaust. I am thoroughly enjoying learning to ride with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
That last photo she's in a nose dive, pull up man, pull up !! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I add it, it automatically rotates, I tried deleting it and adding it again, but it still rotated. Not sure what I did wrong, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
I seems when ever I have a tall picture the computer stores it on the side. But if I leave it alone, when I post it, then it is right side up. I cropped yours and rotated it so it looks better. I use Microsoft Picture Manager.
Beautiful bike even on it's nose.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I seems when ever I have a tall picture the computer stores it on the side. But if I leave it alone, when I post it, then it is right side up. I cropped yours and rotated it so it looks better. I use Microsoft Picture Manager.
Beautiful bike even on it's nose.
Thanks, I've adjusted it in my post with your picture.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This was my winter project which took me about 3 month to do. It is a 2007 VLX 600. It's a lot of fun for sure... at the bike nights they separate and park bike makes/models to designated areas. I tell them it's a Honda Davidson and they always direct me to park in the "customs" section - not Honda lol

Custom Paint Job
Italian Leather Solo Seat
FAT 240 mm Rear Tire (will accommodate a 250 mm tire)
6-inch Polished Extended Forks
Harley Davidson rear disc brake, sprocket, chain
Chrome Custom Engine Guard/Highway Bar
Chrome Custom Mirrors
Chrome Custom Bullet Lights
Chrome Custom Master Cylinder Cover
Chrome Horn Cover
Chrome Radiator Cover
Chrome Regulator Cover
Charging tender/cigarette lighter
Polished aluminum parts
Cruise Control
Chrome Shift Extender
LED Side Mount License Plate

Attachments

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
WOW @cluch, after 10 years you have 4 posts. That may be a record.

Cool bike, nice work !

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We currently have two complete entries. There is still time to update the pics for @cluch which would give us three complete entries. Anyone else want to enter before it closes out for this month?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey bros, that is the current state of the bike, the completed bike pics were taken a few days before I posted up the pics.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
1986 Shadow VT700C. 15k miles. Second owner. Just finished a nearly two year restoration back to 100% factory original. Parts were challenging. I did EVERYTHING. Every nut bolt and screw got removed. It was my late father's bike so money was no object. Hope you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
1986 Shadow VT700C. 15k miles. Second owner. Just finished a nearly two year restoration back to 100% factory original. Parts were challenging. I did EVERYTHING. Every nut bolt and screw got removed. It was my late father's bike so money was no object. Hope you like.
You gotta post in May submisions bud. This vote is over and done with. Beautiful bike by the way

·
Registered
19 Posts
So I've missed out on the comp but thought I'd post some pics here anyway 👍

List of mods...

Remote start alarm system.
Billet foot controls.
Side number plate.
Led indicators.
Bullet led headlight.
Posh indicator and horn switch control.
Billet grips.
Custom made stainless wrapped pipes.
Single throttle cable.
Drag bars.
Billet brake and clutch levers.
Custom rear fender.
Slate grey paint.
Duel custom seat.
Lowered sprorster rear shocks.
White Wall tyres.
Radiator and horn surround.
Blacked out wheels and covers.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
jonathoncranny
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing