Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
8,941 Posts
Just watched that Fat Korean Guy Laughing vid all the way through - gets disturbing after a while, don't it? :lol: .. :neutral:

Talking about Steve, Where did that fruitcake get to? How's Little Canyon doing? Better? Anybody?

· Registered
10,265 Posts
Just watched that Fat Korean Guy Laughing vid all the way through - gets disturbing after a while, don't it? :lol: .. :neutral:

Talking about Steve, Where did that fruitcake get to? How's Little Canyon doing? Better? Anybody?
Littled Canyon is doing great, Steve has been busy riding and dealing with life. Steve is doing pretty good.

· Premium Member
8,941 Posts
Just got back for a ride.. Thanks Guys, I can now file Little Canyon in my "Cured" Folder ;) .. Tell Steve I said Hi (like he'll give crap).. Next time you see him.

Like I say, just got back, a Strange ride out today... Was almost piston-pumped into oncoming traffic the other week when the guy I was overtaking wouldn't let me pass him and there was a guy behind stopping me from using my brakes.. That was few weeks ago. Today, some poor schmo was on the receiving end of that and was being forced into lil'-oncoming me :lol: .. had to lane-split with the side of a mountain..

Reading some article the other week, where they say you are safer in Cage.. Hmmm.. Not today I wasn't.. I would like to have seen me pull that move with my Jeep. ;)

Then Deer-those-little-four-hoofed pyschos!! Saw something move up ahead in the forest between trees, then stop.. I focused on the tree where movement ceased, then a blur right up-to the side of the road ahead of me, threw out my anchors and slowed to a crawl... After no movement for about 3 seconds, 2 heads popped out from behind a tree to look at me.. as if to say.. "C'mon.. Will You Hurry Up so we can Pounce out in front of You Already!!"

?? ??? ...??? ..

What the heck is wrong with these creatures??

It's like they lay in wait for us specifically to end their miserable little existences.. :) ..Well, after a low speed staring match, I hammered on the throttle and they took off, but still.. it's my theory now, that they like to do us in on purpose..

Maybe it's a deer "right of passage" ?? thing.. ?? ..I dunno.

They're menaces is what they are..

Still.. Oh-man..I needed that.. been a couple of days and it feels good to get out and ride some.. Just.. Ahhhhhhhhh ..want to go take a nap now :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.