Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always up for meeting a new ridding buddy or two.

Who has a great road to ride? For me, one of my all time favorites has got to be County Road 72 between the intersection with Hwy 25 in Downsville, WI and where it starts to get boring again by Ellsworth, WI.

County Road N starting in Knapp, WI and ending in Hudson, WI is also a great ride.:mrgreen:

A few of us should plan a route and take it this fall when the colors are out!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Agreed about getting together to ride this fall :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
What kind of fall time frame do you guys up there have? Here in Pa, we have a couple of months of decent riding weather.

·
Registered
291 Posts
What kind of fall time frame do you guys up there have? Here in Pa, we have a couple of months of decent riding weather.
fall varies alot i hate to say. Some years it stays in the 80's through most of september. Best fall colors are probably mid late sept through the first 2 weeks of oct.

That's NE iowa, but when i lived in minneapolis it wasn't much different. Usually a few degrees cooler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i typically put the bike away around thanksgiving.

I'd have to agree with "vandinroth" on the fall colors, comfortable ridding weather probably ends 1st week of October.

Lets keep a ride in mind for September!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sounds good to me, though time of the week might be of some concern for me as I work a non-traditional work week (Saturday night- Thursday night)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.