Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through August 25th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

August 25th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of August!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of bike. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on bike, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Bikes that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

*ALL bikes can enter

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Well, I have 2 bikes on the road, lets go for a second title,
Let's get some other submissions here guys!

Vickie
2005 VLX VT600
The only (known) mod is the exhaust was (not by me) sawed off a few inches into the muffler.
I think in an attempt to create bullhorn exhaust? It didn't work.

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
My Ace

I'll put mine up again. I changed the baffles in the pipes last week, so there is a change from last time lol

You can see the color better in the first image.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
2006 VTX1300C: V&H Cruzer pipes, Mustang seat, Memphis Shades windshield and lots of chrome added from intake to rear-brake and final-drive covers. Handlebars were changed and risers installed to give it a little more of a “raked-back” appearance, and for comfort.

Photo 1, along The Battery in Charleston, SC
Photo 2, at Folly Beach, SC
Photo 3, downtown Charleston

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hay Slow, I like your windscreen. Do you know who makes that, and what model it is ? Thanks bd* Bob Dalton. :)

Only thing on the paperwork is RoadKrome I couldn't find any number on the screen or mounting hardware for it.

it was purchased from a Mom and pop company near me and they are no longer in business.

I will keep and eye out and if I find it I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
Only thing on the paperwork is RoadKrome I couldn't find any number on the screen or mounting hardware for it.

it was purchased from a Mom and pop company near me and they are no longer in business.

I will keep and eye out and if I find it I will let you know.

Thanks Slow, and nice ride you got there. ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks Slow, and nice ride you got there. ;)

OK So I found it!!!

Road Krome As6. There was a sticker stuck to the side of my toolbox with As6 Dot 667 I must have taken it off the shield and stuck it there for good measure!

When I googled As6 Dot 667 with Road Krome I found a few used ones.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
4,570 Posts
OK So I found it!!!

Road Krome As6. There was a sticker stuck to the side of my toolbox with As6 Dot 667 I must have taken it off the shield and stuck it there for good measure!

When I googled As6 Dot 667 with Road Krome I found a few used ones.

Hope this helps
Thanks so much Slow, I looked on line but all I could find was one used one in Canada and I want to buy new. ... Ow and hay Slow, Nice ACE you got there I voted for it and I hope you get a few more votes ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts