Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
38 years ago I raced in my last MX race. Riding on the rode scared me back then. I would rather go up against 40 other 250 riders trying to run me off the track than ride the street.
Well this year I got me a 2004 VT1100 Sabre and have been loving it. Gave my twin boys the bug seeing me ride so now we have added a Vstar 650 Classic and a 93 Sportster 1200 to the stable.
2015 is gonna be the year that we 3 can hit the rode for a few trips.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bikes. You and the boys will really enjoy the riding!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
welcome aboard & enjoy the new rides. :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your setting yourself for a good time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
howdy and welcome from another newbie at this forum. as my dads' uncle might have saie "hit 'l grow on ye".

lotsa miles and smiles to ya
ken

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Welcome! May you all have happy days out on your bikes together!!Ride safe.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Glad you could make it....welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome, and it sounds like a great time with your boys. I kind of went through the same thing when I got my 750 Spirit except that my oldest boy (34) decided to go with a Ducati 1200 Dievel. We start out riding together and end up in the same place but I don't see him in between. The youngest boy (32) is spending some quality time in Afghanastan (sp.?) and is looking at getting a Sportster upon his return. We will see. Have fun with them while you can!

·
Premium Member
7,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope you and the boys have many good miles and memories together!

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
Nice! ..If you are going to get back into riding, traveling down the road with family.. That's the way to do it.. Congrats, and Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts