Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the bike to a local dealer to get new tires this morning, the fourth set for this bike. It made me realize it's been almost exactly five years since I bought the 2002 Spirit 1100 and got back into riding. I put almost 32,000 miles on that bike.
I was lucky enough to get a VTX in August, 2004 and have about 30,000 miles on it now.
Even though I've listed the miles for each bike, that is no longer important to me, as it was when I first rode the Spirit. Where I've been and what happened along the way is. And where the road will take me tomorrow.
Good riding, everyone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saw Ghost Rider yesterday; much better movies than I expected.

G

·
0 Posts
TxSpirit, time rides by when you're having fun.... :wink: :D
8)

EDIT: Honestly, AH, I hadn't read your remark, until after I posted. Guess I was too busy looking at your sig pic :oops: :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Tx, can't beleive you have had the X that long. Seems like only yesterday!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
txspirit......time does fly -- we have had our '02 Spirit for 5 yrs now and doesn't seem it.....

Ghost Rider -- Rocks -- we really enjoyed it.....not many movies rate a second viewing from me but this one rates a second viewing before it leaves the big screen.....

kingham -- I like your sky pic -- living in central part of Texas we have not have any mountains, twisty roads or scenic roads.......but we do have some nice sky's to come home on.....

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
txspirit said:
Even though I've listed the miles for each bike, that is no longer important to me, as it was when I first rode the Spirit. Where I've been and what happened along the way is. And where the road will take me tomorrow.
Good riding, everyone.
Great attitude! Happy Trails!

sanoke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts