Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm a bit confused as to what I really need to get a backrest on my bike. I'm searching for something that won't make a hole in my pocket (under $200?) and most "kits" I'm finding either states it needs or doesn't specify if it has or needs a mounting bracket. And some specifies you need this bracket to make it work, but can't find the bracket specified on the site.

So... what do I really need and does anyone have suggestions or maybe something that you used on your bike and where you got it from?

I have an 09 vt750c2. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
if you ever ride with a drivers backrest you dont know what your missing on long rides, i went from 100-150 mile rides to 300 plus in a day and feel good when done

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

Sweet! Thanks for the reply all! I'll be checking them out. Maybe my next pic would have a backrest :)

I was looking into the backrests for the rider as well, but as I mentioned earlier cost is an issue. I'll have to scour the web for some deals...

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
If you can't find one on here look on ebay or Craigslist.

Happy Trails

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.