Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
No, they have a point! We should go in with dozers and level all the barricades for them. It will give them some rocks to hurl at each other during the next election.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figure just as soon as they hork up the 30 bill or so, they owe to kuwait for damages, loss of revinue and such for their invasion a few years ago. We'll cough up the 1 bill they want, maybe. minus admin fees,, and shipping.

I almost wish we'd have kept him (saddam) alive. then we could pull a ghostbusters,, "ok then, we'll go ahead and put him right back".

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
**** the Middle East. Let them ALL go to a Islamo-Fascist type of government. Let them all starve and fight. I give it 3 years at most before they come back begging for the West's help. And then tell them to go **** themselves.

·
Registered
789 Posts
We ought to bill them for all the ordinance we had to use in their country.

·
Registered
200 Posts
now im not against the wars or the military but i do strongly believe we should stop helping all these countries that hate us. get all our troops back and tell everyone to go **** themselves. why do we have to clean up everyone elses problems when we have plenty of our own? we help country A, then country B hates us. We dont help country C so they hate us, but country D loves us. **** that! i think we should regroup and lay low for a while. let everyone else either rebuild or destroy themselves.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From the looks of the middle east and africa maps it looks as if they are well on the way to self destruction. That whole reigon is starting to tear itself apart. There are protests and riots sprouting up everywhere.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
From the looks of the middle east and africa maps it looks as if they are well on the way to self destruction. That whole reigon is starting to tear itself apart. There are protests and riots sprouting up everywhere.
even in the U.S.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
even in the U.S.
We've been destroying ourselves for years with apathy, destructive levels of greed and a breakdown of our own core values. We've fallen along way from our forefathers hosting the revolution. We now look to someone else to blame and fix all our problems. We for the most part have become lazy and weak.
We discovered electricity, invented the airplane, the automobile the cotton gin, television, mastered spaceflight and was the first people to set foot on the moon. Yet now we can't even make the rubber gloves that I use on my patients. We want life for free.

We're not hated for our sucess as a nation but as our failure as a people.

maybe I'm wrong but this is my opinion.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
No, they have a point! We should go in with dozers and level all the barricades for them. It will give them some rocks to hurl at each other during the next election.
:shock: No sh*t! :lol::lol::-D

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
**** the Middle East. Let them ALL go to a Islamo-Fascist type of government. Let them all starve and fight. I give it 3 years at most before they come back begging for the West's help. And then tell them to go **** themselves.
:shock: Oh...and yes...this! :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts