Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the Bear tooth rally. was a great time left Thursday after work meet up with my buddy, and off we went. If anybody gets a chance do yourself a favor and ride the bear tooth highway. What a ride Bear Tooth pass is right around 11000 ft still lots of snow. I will post some pics tomorrow. You know the ride was great when you lay the bike down and still can't complain. Yep my baby has a dent and scratched up tank now :-( Got careless and one spot as my buddy went to stop and take some more pictures. pulled off the rode going a little faster then I should off and the gravel was loose and deep. stupid me hit the front brake, yes I know better then to do that but did it anyway and down I went scraped my knee up and the tank on the bike. looked it over and didn't find anything wrong so ended up putting another couple hundred miles on that day.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nothing wrong with the front break you was just to slow grabbing it. Nice picks & glad you wasn't hurt much more then your pride. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice shots from the lookout and Top Of The World. We were there Saturday and left Sunday morning. I've only ever ridden up to the lookout, and wont ride Chief Joseph Highway during the rally, but it's a beautiful area to ride in, and it's my backyard. Red Lodge and the surrounding towns do a good job with the rally, despite pressure and obstacles from some of the city council to keep the rally small. It's no substitute for Sturgis in my mind, but its a fun day trip for us. Thanks for making the trip to support the rally.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts