Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away from the forums awhile, but i been working on the bike. I put on some new handlebars, added front and rear LED blinkers, LED liscence plate bracket, took off one mirror, got a new bobber style seat, added progressive shocks (11 inchers), spike pegs, new skull levers, skull passanger pegs, debadged, smoked taillight lens, and other just chrome accents. what do you all think, ohh yea and ive added some miles :wink:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
looks awesome! nice and clean!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the kind words fellas, not sure on the whole mirror thing. Im just trying it out to see if i like it or not. thanks kingshead, I was trying to remember if the retro look was on the right or left side...

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
thanks for the kind words fellas, not sure on the whole mirror thing. Im just trying it out to see if i like it or not. thanks kingshead, I was trying to remember if the retro look was on the right or left side...
Most of the people on here are too young to remember, but back in the day motor vehicles only came with one outside mirror. Even Ferrari only gave you one, and it was on the left side. Some vehicles offered a second as an option but few buyers bought them. Only commercial vehicles like buses and trucks came with two.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.