Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Welcome! Nice looking bikes. Hope you all are "normal" people. It'd be nice to have some other "normal" people on this site. So far...I'm the only one.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
:shock: Welcome! Nice looking bikes. Hope you all are "normal" people. It'd be nice to have some other "normal" people on this site. So far...I'm the only one.
mmmmm.. and tell us Charles what color is the sky in your "normal" little world today, I believe you told us it was Chartreuse the other day.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Normal???????........Your name is Charles yet your profile is Susan, Yeah....right!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
My Mrs. and I relatively new members to the forum...Pics of her '02 Shadow Spirit and my '11 Phantom.
Why is it 90% of all noobaloids post thumbnails, or worse yet.......no pics at all. Try sharing a full size img code from a photobucket account. You can also set it as your signature to show in every post.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
415 Posts
"The trouble with normal is, it always gets worse" - Bruce ****burn

Welcome aboard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts