Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use a bell drifter helmet? I like the style, and the fact that they have ear peices that zip out. No one in my area sells them, so I haven't been able to check one out in person. Any reviews?

·
Registered
357 Posts
i have one and really like it. for the shape of my head, it was the only one that didn't make me look like a mushroom. for both fit and style, it was perfect for me.

the ear pads are comfortable although they snap out, not zip. they also dampen wind noise ever-so-slightly, but not enough to leave the earplugs behind.

helmets are one of those things that are difficult to recommend though. everyone is shaped differently and it's one of those things your really have to try on to see for yourself.

bell has been around for a while. are you sure there's NO one around who carries them?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I have the following:

I like but I don't use anymore because I changed bikes. I had a a red VLX 600 and this is my current ride:

Call me vain but there is no way I am riding a red helmet with a flaming orange bike.

If your interested in buying it then PM me. It's a large and I only wore it for less than a month.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot folks. Walmart never even occurred to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts