Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you would be interested in participating in a ride (gremlin) bell exchange, let me know. I know it's more special when a riding buddy (or even stranger) hands you one, but sometimes this is not plausible. This would be a way for those that don't have a bell to get one given to them and if you do have one and would like another (my uncle has 5 on his bike!), you could still participate and maybe make a new friend or two.

Could be a couple of ways to do it, we could partner up and send each other one or everyone could get a different name, sort of a pay it forward type thing. If we partner up, then you could get to know who you are sending the bell to so maybe help decide what type of bell to send. If we do the different name, it would be more of a surprise of who you are getting the bell from till you get it. We'll put a deadline on signing up and on getting your bell mailed out. Please let me know your thoughts on how you would like the exchange to work and if you are interested in participating.

If you want to participate, please pm me your name, username and address. (Addresses will only go to the person sending you a bell. Won't be given out to anyone else). If you do agree to participate, please follow through with sending a bell so no one is left out. If you aren't interested, then please don't snark the thread (keep it fun for the rest of us). ;-)

Bell Exchange Participants
sopo
Rideandlive
ekelsey15
squarebore
phantommenace
Mitmur1998
jbussard
tbetty
DarkAero
clp51d
Sabregwp
Therippster3002
Hotrod1965
Sean12
schooner44
cowboyreject
prizmm
White Squirrel
hypostang
fulldog

:grin:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you decided on a deadline for participation yet?
Sent you a pm.

Of those that have signed up, please let me know if you can exchange with international partners, please. Also, some of you had some ideas you pm'd me. Feel free to post them here.

And for those that asked, here is one place you can buy bells:
Biker Bells | Guardian Bell

Thanks

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm in, pm sent.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in. I thought this would be a good idea. Guardian Bells

Since we all have our own individual style we should get one that matches our personality. I dont know the best way to handle this but the website above has a good selection, for the cheapest I've found and it looks like it has free shipping in the US. Plus I think you can get a free patch. Didnt really look into it too much. Just a thought. I have a few that I like that I think matches me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Since most people will buy these from a website you could use the address of the person you are buying for as the shipping address....that way if the site you use offers free shipping you don't have to worry about USPS costs.

1 - 20 of 705 Posts