Honda Shadow Forums banner

41 - 60 of 700 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bell is a gift

I would like whoever exchanges with me to just pick one, I don't tell people what I would like at Xmas time so would appreciate any bell someon took the time to pick.

Time frame suggested works for me.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Count me in. I enjoy gifting bells. I don’t have a problem sending one to Canada. I usually pick one with a "Texas" theme…because that’s where it came from. I’m more interested in giving than receiving.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Ok, whoever wants to update their profile with interests can, those that want a surprise, it can just be a surprise. :)

I've had about 6 people pm me and want to participate but not send their addresses. Need your addresses before partnering up, guys. If you sent a pm stating you want to join in but left off your addy, please get it to me.

Thank ya!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yep, I'm in. And since I'm kinda new to this bell thing, Someone just pick one out so I can see what's up and then I'll have an idea of what to send the next guy or gal.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Pm's have slowed way down today so thinking everyone that wants in may be in. If everyone is okay with it, I could probably close and give partners out tomorrow instead of waiting another week. Let me know. thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
If I were doing it i might wait until Monday to close it down and partner people up just in case there are a few weekend only folks who might want to join in. It's your call though, all I know is I am excited to be participating in this.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
If I were doing it i might wait until Monday to close it down and partner people up just in case there are a few weekend only folks who might want to join in. It's your call though, all I know is I am excited to be participating in this.
I'm leaving early Monday for out of state. I can just go ahead and leave it open until the 8th or 9th like originally planned though. No worries. Thanks.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Bell Exchange Participants
sopo
Rideandlive
ekelsey15
squarebore
phantommenace
Mitmur1998
jbussard
tbetty
DarkAero
clp51d
Sabregwp
Therippster3002
Hotrod1965
Sean12
schooner44
cowboyreject
prizmm
White Squirrel
hypostang
fulldog
Midnight99
timfis
Mistermoe
Wallasan10
low2ridin
pandjlocke
Dingo
MichaelSC
Niagaraguy9
racerc20
RatAttack

:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Ok guys, I think the list is pretty caught up. Niagraguy, I need your addy please.

Leaving out early in the morning and won't be back till Thursday or Friday so if you pm me in the next few days, don't expect an answer until then.

Thank you all! See ya towards the end of the week.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm in, PM sent

·
Registered
86 Posts
This is a great turn out! I just want to add that I am open to sending my bell internationally. Thanks

Sent from my A1_07 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
502 Posts
I also heard of the bell that's supposed to be given to a person or a person can recive as well. I beleive the person supposed to be an actual motorcyclist and being it's main transportation. Some people take this opportunity very seriously!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Ok, I'm back. Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers. Dad is doing better than expected.

I have received the ones that pm'ed me while I was gone. I'll update the list later today and respond back. Also, if you haven't joined yet and were thinking, do it now as I will be closing it and giving partners either later tonight or in the morning.

Thanks everyone

41 - 60 of 700 Posts