Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im partial to Black Label Society, and my old man still blasts the easy rider soundtrack on 8 track on a daily basis lol, I saw .38 special that was alot of bikes in the parking lot it was a good show too what yall think

·
Super Moderator
11,278 Posts
Im partial to Black Label Society, and my old man still blasts the easy rider soundtrack on 8 track on a daily basis lol, I saw .38 special that was alot of bikes in the parking lot it was a good show too what yall think
Ricky,, tell your dad i have the easyrider on lp,,he he,,i still have some 8track tapes too,,just no player for em,,,music for the ride if i could hear it would be most of that sound track..oh yeah,, just below you in R.H.

mark

·
Registered
218 Posts
Darius Rucker is my favorite right now! Not really bike tunes, but easy to drive to.

What are your opinions on listening to your Ipod while driving?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I listen to my iPod on longer trips. But for short hops, 100 miles or less, in the twistys, I wanna hear the Triumphs pipes and their music.

As for music, any good rock. Right now Royal Bliss is my fav. But a good Mozart can really make the ride. Basically any good music that moves you.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have everything on my Iphone from Lynyrd Skynyrd to Eminem, and all kinds of other music. I love Golden Earring - Radar Love and Twilight Zone hard not to twist the throttle a little extra on those songs, ACDC is good also lots of great driving tunes that make you twist the throttle just a tad bit extra.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
"Lynyrd Skynyrd to Eminem, and all kinds of other music. I love Golden Earring - Radar Love and Twilight Zone hard not to twist the throttle a little extra on those songs, ACDC is good also" now you're talkin'!!! My friends ski helmet has plug ins for both his cell and i-pod. When the phone rings his i-pod mutes. I wonder if there are m/c helmets like that. I'd have to have the music down real low as I like hearing the sound of my bike and everything else going on around me. But in the truck Beermand is spot on... and turned up LOUD!!!!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
...can Golden Earring or AC/DC be played with the volume low??????

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I don't do distractions...on a bike. :shock:

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
Hey CD.... when I saw your comment I felt compelled to add that I'm talking about "OEM regular pipes" and not YOUR kind of "loud pipes saves lives" pipes :p
I didn't want to lead you astray my fuzzy brother :-D;-)
stock pipes or modified, I'd rather listen to the bike so I guess we are still on the same page.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I have to listen to music daily or I'd go nuts. I figure I listen to it in the car/truck so why not on the bike too? Distraction? No, distracting without it. Music is a memory stamp if you will. You'll always remember where you were riding when a certain song comes on the radio.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts