Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He has a 09 yamaha raider and last week we put on his new V&H pipes...
Other then a few setbacks things went pretty smooth considering nither one of us had done anythin like that before.. Worst part is when one of the header nuts that hold the rear pipe on fell down in to the engine area! I got a coat hanger and put a small hook on the end and was amazed as I barely got it up and out before it fell off the hook, got very lucky, anyways we finished up around 10 so it was dark when I got this picture, so late that when we finally started it I had to shut it down because the new pipes made the nighborhoods dogs start barking (oops)

Sweet set of pipes I must say so the best pic I have is this

I'll try to get a video soon to share with you the greatness.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually he dropped his nut!! Hahaha I'm just luck that part of the engine was painted black, I just barely say the edge of the nut so I had to go in blind, if it had been cromed out the nut would have blend in and I might might not have seen it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sweet looking pipes, love the curves in them. Looks like a pretty cool bike too.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
cool.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
One of my co-workers has a red Raider like that one. Still has the stock pipes though. They are sweet bikes for sure.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
It's my best friend's bike. And it used to be mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts