Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I'd have to call Dumb & Dumber on this one also.

The mini-bike scene going over the pass.......

·
Registered
563 Posts
I like all those old slockfest movies - Satan's Sadists, Mini Skirt Mob, Devil's Angels, She devil's on wheels, The glory stompers, the hard ride, etc. Those early 70's/late 60's explotation films are funny as can be.

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
Harley Davidson and the Marlebro man. I loved that movie
Right here. It's opening riding scenes rival that of Easy Rider.

CAUTION MAY OFFEND!

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man - YouTube

It is great buddy movie, yeah the plot is thin , I could do without the blaspheme, plus there are a few minor not worth mentioning things, but overall it just clicks. Better to be dead and cool then alive and uncool..You shot me Harely ..What is it with those boots..great lines. And the ending...

The cheesy biker flicks of the sixties are well, the cheesy biker flicks of the sixties. Standard stereotypical formula, the obligatory rapes, wild chases, orgies and conflict with the law..ho hum.. The slightly higher budget versions however are great for scoping out cool old iron ( turn the sound off though, the dialogue is the same scripted affair as their down town cousins ) comes to mind, and it actually has a decent opening of the hero/antihero just riding his Pan

before plummeting into the slums of movie land that is.

Wild Hogs poke fun at it all.

the Posers, the 1%ers, The mid life crisis, the banality of male bonding. The dudes ( and dudettes I suppose) who should never be on a bike to begin with. While I don't find it to be a great movies , it is amusing enough to watch now and again.

·
Banned
912 Posts
Gotta say I love Wild Hogs and I identify with Dudley... not because he a computer nerd (which I am), but cuz he get Marissa Tormei in the end!:mrgreen::lol:

·
Registered
789 Posts
"Little Fauss and Big Halsey" is good if you're into dirt. I also liked "Billy Jack and the Born Losers." There was one with Chuck Norris where he fights a ridiculous number of bikers in a bar, but I don't think the movie was about bikes per se. "Wild Hogs" is good comedy.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts