Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get the freeway bars and a boulevard windshield for my phantom. Just wondering where the best place to buy parts is? Do you go for the cheaper places or is there a certain place that always delivers but may be a few bucks more?

Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Cruiser Customizing
JP Cycles
JC Whitney

All of those are good. But check with the local shops... I've been surprised before and had the dealer price being close enough to online.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
there is a lot of independent shops that will be cheaper than online. just check around.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice didnt even think about local shops. I will make some calls today.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Have not found a BEST. I always shop, Online, local shops, swap meets.... Have bought from Dennis Kirk, Cruiser Customizing, Rocky Mountain, Chaparral, Bike Bandit. I shop for what I want at the price I want. Shipping and taxes are ALWAYS considered as part of the price, NOT seperate. Sometimes you can get the same parts from the same sources, but ordered through a local shop for the same price, but without the shipping. Sometime a phone call to the supplier even Online places, can save money get get parts not shown as available. I also shop for some parts by Size and Use more than for Honda Shadow. Sometimes you have to get a bike specific part, sometimes you don't.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have not found a BEST. I always shop, Online, local shops, swap meets.... Have bought from Dennis Kirk, Cruiser Customizing, Rocky Mountain, Chaparral, Bike Bandit. I shop for what I want at the price I want. Shipping and taxes are ALWAYS considered as part of the price, NOT seperate. Sometimes you can get the same parts from the same sources, but ordered through a local shop for the same price, but without the shipping. Sometime a phone call to the supplier even Online places, can save money get get parts not shown as available. I also shop for some parts by Size and Use more than for Honda Shadow. Sometimes you have to get a bike specific part, sometimes you don't.
good tips, thanks much!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts