Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2003 Shadow Spirit 750 as my first bike. I love it so far. I want to get saddle bags. I have looked at quite a few online but not sure what will look best and fit best. I would really like bags with a harder shell to keep there shape when empty. What is everyones favorite bag, and do you have any pics? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
7,017 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Everyone has their own opinion on this, i don't like hard bags on Hondas because they're usually too small because of how the exhausts is configured, on a Harley it's a different story. I relocated the turn signals on my bike and went with a bigger cheap soft bag. They hold their shape fine and if needed will stretch a little to accomidate what ever i want to put in them.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I have a 1100 Shadow similar to your Spirit that I fitted with Cavalry hard bags. I removed the factory rear signals and made a mounting bracket for a pair of Kuryakyn signal lights. The bags are very well made and fit the bike great.
Good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.