Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oops, I'm bikeless again. After just having my bike sitting out back for months not rolling, I decided to sell it . Sold it to some nice Canadians living the next town over. Sure I'm going to miss it, but being half in the weather out back, and keeping the tires,battery,fuel system in good shape all the time, someone might as well be riding it. I have too much going on right now to ride it weekly, so figure when things change I'll pick up another one. Not sure what I'm going to get next time, probably another touring type smooth highway cruiser?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
If you're going to ride the infrequently just rent a bike when the need comes up.

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
I think that Goldwing has probably spoiled you for "Smooth" and "Touring Bike" .. Not much Is gonna beat a Goldwing on those things in that regard.. But, there's something to be said about the character a Big-Twin will bring to the table...

Anyway... Best of luck and I hope - when the time comes - you find the right bike for you!

·
Registered
18,127 Posts
Too bad we didn`t hook up while I was just a couple miles from you over Thanksgiving, I`da rode it for you...

LLLL Call me!!!

This offer stands with anyone who has this problem of "not enough time to ride" or "too many things going on to ride" :D:D

"One Call That`s all"

·
Registered
18,127 Posts
Anyone who may wish their Bike be ridden, insteadda storing it for winter, Call Me, I have FREE Riding Service plans :D
Make the call, pay for airfare to your town, I`ll ride your Bike during the winter months and keep up maintenance too...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Come on up, Cap'n! I have two of them right now that need your attention.

Bring your flannel undies.

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
9,579 Posts
I think that Goldwing has probably spoiled you for "Smooth" and "Touring Bike" .. Not much Is gonna beat a Goldwing on those things in that regard.. But, there's something to be said about the character a Big-Twin will bring to the table...
Actually he had a 883 with a big bore kit for quite a few years. :D

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Sorry to hear this, but you made a good move.

Hope something nice comes your way at the right time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts