Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Mr W, I well imagine some of your riders know Harry Plath...
Anyone affiliated with ABATE & CMA has met him, That's how we met...

pastordave, As far as I know, Harry is in ICU...

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Keep the prayer chain active and alive...
Please, tell your friends so we can lengthen this prayer chain...

·
Premium Member
8,684 Posts
Keep the prayer chain active and alive...

Please, tell your friends so we can lengthen this prayer chain...
Was thinking about Coop's Wife and Harry, both, this morning, as I counted my blessings and poured me a cup of coffee.

My Best Wishes, Continued Thought's and Prayers, for a more comfortable and speedy recovery, for them both..

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Please keep the prayer chain going, Harry is having a rough go of this, From what I read...

Freshest news I`ve got, so far...

facebook entry states>>>
Just heard from Claudette- daddy is doing better it still being stubborn as a mule- he has started to roll from side to side and also the ...nurses had him sit up for 1 minute and stand for 1 minute. He didn't like it but did as he was told. Still on heavy meds and not staying awake hardly at all. He ripped his IV out 3 times in the past 2 days so they had to restrain him. Hopefully soon, he will be moved to rehab where he can do physical therapy more.

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thank you all for your prayers for my friend Harry Plath who was in a motorcycle wreck over the weekend. Looks like prayers really helped as hid daughter posted the following 5 minutes ago..
Rebecca Plath Epperson
Update on my daddy: neurosurgeon said his neck is going to be ok and it can heal on its own and no surgery on his arm. Waiting on word from everything else- moving him out of ICU this afternoon into a room! Thank you all for the prayers. I have to go home today so I'm glad we got some good news!

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Good to hear. The broken neck part had me most worried.

Seems like a pretty feisty guy....I'd take that as a good sign.

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
As I read his facebook page, I realized the name Plath is correct...
I passed on platt, but He knows the need, even when we make these mistakes...

Praying today,
Dennis

·
Registered
649 Posts
Prayers for Harry to have the strength and will to carry on with his recovery and his family to carry whatever the outcome.
Pray for the strength to carry out Gods will, for we know not of his intentions, but his deeds are not without reasons

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
From facebook........
Yesterday at 7:33pm ·
Update for my daddy (Harry L. Plath III) - he is good and awake and oriented (huge accomplishment), sits on the side of the bed, worked with the occupational therapist today and did very well, also worked with the physical therapist and WALKED 250 ft. (YAY)! No more restraints, no more IV fluids and taking nourishment better! He is the strongest man I know.

Keep the prayer flowing,
Dennis

21 - 40 of 76 Posts