Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the diagrams I have found, including subscription with cyclepedia, and what I found on TJBC do not match many of the wires on my wire harness for my bike, I mean majority of them do, but some terminals that are on my harness, don't appear on the diagram. It sucks ass because I am trying to chop my harness a bit to reduce the bulkiness.

Has anyone any idea where I can find the wiring diagram for a 2007 Honda Shadow 600 Deluxe?

·
Premium Member
2015 Shadow Aero, 1972 Triumph 650 Tiger
809 Posts
..............Has anyone any idea where I can find the wiring diagram for a 2007 Honda Shadow 600 Deluxe?
Gett yourself a copy of the factory repair manual, factory and not Haynes and not Clymers. Factory get it. It'll contain the factory wiring diagram. Some members here have the url where you can down load a copy of the factory manual.

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
14,419 Posts
Someone here had this diagram for a VLX chopper maybe it can help.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, even the factory manual is the same from '88-'07. I guess I will have to stick with that, then compare the terminals from the harness to the bike to see what they plug in to. The wire harness isn't on the bike, but I will see what I can do in comparison of wires.

Edit: I am going to cut open the wire harness a couple of days from now and cleanup on the dirt in the wires, "make it shine like the light on the top of a Chrysler building.." lol

·
Premium Member
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3 Modified
2,903 Posts
They are not all the same from 1988 to 2007, I'm seeing references to several different wiring diagrams for the VT600C with the last revision 2004 to 2007, but I'll be damned if I can turn up a copy of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts